Warm & Cool Colors {Theme Thursday)
The theme was warm and cool colors, but I changed it a bit to warm and cool light.
Warm Light
Some things I never want to forget.
How you need to use your hands to help yourself get up.
How you put your shoes on the wrong feet.
How much of an adventure our backyard is to you.
Cool Light
Eating lunch on a cool and rainy day with my two munchkins.
Thank you, California in Korea, for making me pull out my camera.
Warm Light
Some things I never want to forget.
How you need to use your hands to help yourself get up.
How you put your shoes on the wrong feet.
How much of an adventure our backyard is to you.
Cool Light
Eating lunch on a cool and rainy day with my two munchkins.
Thank you, California in Korea, for making me pull out my camera.


Comments