Happy Father's Day

On this special day for fathers, I've decided to let our children tell you some of the reasons that their papa is so great!
I asked them each the following questions:
1. What is something your papa does better than most dads?
2. What is the memory you cherish of your papa?
3. What is your favorite thing about your papa?
4. Is there anything else you'd like to say about (or to) your papa?
Here are their responses:
~ Bumbles ~
1. He is the BEST electrician!
2. I like it when he takes us on bike rides.
3. He always tells me he loves me and he calls me his little princess.
4. I love you!
~ Little Squirt ~
1. He works for us every day.
2. When he plays games with me and wrestles.
3. He's MY papa.
4. I love you!

Comments