Theme Thursday {Close-ups}

So this week is close-ups. For some reason I thought it was details and so I thought of detailing our day to day life. So I guess it is a close-up of our lives.

My oldest has started a project for her science class. She will be observing a dwarf hamster for 12 weeks.
She had high hopes for this little guy and so far he has not been too smart.
Day In Our Life 7

Her favorite part was the big plane that flew over-head and the loud motorcycles. Day In Our Life 9

Some school work 
Day In Our Life 2

Day In Our Life 3
The in-between moments
Day In Our Life 1
 
Day In Our Life 5
 
Day In Our Life 6 Day In Our Life10 

Nap time 
Day In Our Life 4
Things I find in the bathroom
Day In Our Life 8
 
She walks over and does this to His feet every once in awhile.
Maybe she is giving Him a foot massage.
Day In Our Life
 
Baking a pumpkin for pumpkin pie
Day In Our Life12
 
They won these fish at our church fair. We are very proud of ourselves that we have kept them alive for 4 whole days! We are very unlucky with fish. *Update: 1 fish has died*
Our princess and her bubbles.
Day In Our Life11 Day In Our Life14

Day In Our Life13
 
Day In Our Life15
 

Follow along and add your photos over at California in Korea.

Comments

Christy said…
I love this take on the theme! Beautiful pictures and beautiful post.
Madeline said…
This series of pictures really epitomizes your blog name. They're great.
Mary said…
I love these photos, especially the foot massage. So sweet!
Christie said…
These "close-ups" will be precious keepsakes in years to come!

(I think goldfish need an oxygen-bubble-thingy to stay alive. The reason I say is because my sister just had a similar experience with a carnival goldfish!)
Laura Rose said…
I love these! I love that you have beautiful, creative close-up shots of so many different things. :)
thank you for all the sweet comments!

*update on the fish*
we went to the pet store and purchased some water plants to add air naturally to the water. we basically have a pond in a fish bowl. we also bought 2 more gold fish. i think the second gold fish was to far gone and ended up dying, but to our surprise the 2 new fish we bought have now lasted a whole week! now we feel guilty we suffocated the other fish, but are extremely happy that we found out the problem.
Micaela Darr said…
Jeri Lynn, you are a super talented photographer. I love each and every one of these shots. Thanks so much for linking up!

Popular Posts