Theme Thursday {Silhouette}



My oldest said she would be my model for these photos. When the little one heard her sister was leaving she scrambled to join her.  Sisters

"I wasn't afraid," said Pooh, said he, "I'm never afraid with you."

So wherever I am, there's always Pooh,
There's always Pooh and Me.
"What would I do?" I said to Pooh,
"If it wasn't for you," and Pooh said: "True,
It isn't much fun for One, but Two,
Can stick together, says Pooh, says he. "That's how it is," says Pooh. Sisters 1 

Join in the fun at California in Korea.
Next weeks photos will be catchlights.
 

Comments

Madeline said…
So precious. Big and little. A great moment to capture forever.
Anonymous said…
These are beautiful. So much tenderness between the two of them :)
Ruth Anne
Anonymous said…
Aw, that's wonderful!
Thank you so much for your sweet comments!
Micaela Darr said…
Oh my gosh. Those are stunning. The color of the sky, the subjects together.
Thank you, Micaela! These are some of my favorite photos of the 2 of them.

Popular Posts