Theme Thursday {same photo, different angles}


My oldest daughter always keeps my vases full of our flowers. I love this about her. 

Roses

If a little flower could speak, it seems to me that it would tell us quite simply all that God has done for it, 
without hiding any of its gifts.~ St. Therese of the Little Flower

Roses 3
Roses 2
Roses 5
Roses 4


If you would like to share your photos, you can link-up at California to Korea.
 

Comments

Unknown said…
These photos (and flowers) are beautiful!
Madeline said…
I love roses and yours are lovely. Just beautiful pictures.
Anonymous said…
Oooh, those are so pretty! Great photos. I love having flowers in the house.
Micaela Darr said…
Those flowers are beautiful, first of all, but OOOOO, the macro shots! Do you have a special lens you use for that? My nifty fifty lens gets all blurry that close up.
thanks, elena!
micaela, thank you! i used my 50mm, removed it from the camera body, and flipped it around. you have to hold it the whole time while you are taking the pictures. i hope i am making sense.

Popular Posts