Backing up to October

It has been awhile since I have sat down to blog anything. Last fall was a very tiring one for me. Among the things that come up in daily life, we had 2 sudden deaths occur in the family. They were both heart~breaking and sudden. Death is never an easy thing to navigate through and these were no different. They really just took the wind out of my sails. So after the dust had begun to settle, I really just didn't feel like taking pictures or blogging.

There were a few times I picked up the camera and snapped some shots. In the next few posts I will catch you up on the happenings in our little place.

Day 309
St. Therese, pray for us!
St Therese

Day 310
I was hired to photograph an engagement and wedding. Here we were scouting out the place for the engagement shots and My Man is posing for me. He cracks me up!
Walking and Scouting 2 Walking and Scouting 3
 
He was posing and then he say our dog acting all spastic. I think you can tell what he was thinking by his face. Hahaha!!
walking and scouting
 
Day 311
 The Little Guy is somewhere in there.
Baseball Season

Day 312
We started our day with school work and ended it with a corn maze.
School work Friends Corn Maze Pig Nose Cow Nose Dead Man Corn

Day 313
It was a good day to go on a hike.
My Family 3
 
A TRail Duty Calls Nature 2 Nature

Some of the critters we encountered.
Mr Itty Bitty Spider Mr Snake

He called it the white caterpillar.... moving on.
Nature 4 My Family Nature 3 Nature 5

Day 314
It wouldn't be a baseball game with out sunflower seeds.
Game 3 Game Game 2 Game 4 Game 5

Afterwards, I made us some chocolate chip cookies.
Baking

Day 315
My God~Son was made fun of at school for wanting to tell scary stories. It broke my heart. So I decided to have him over for a pre~Halloween party where he could tell us all his scary stories.
Scary Story Night 4

Everyone knows dinosaurs don't wear shoes :)
Scary Story Night 2 Scary Story Night 3 Scary Story Night Scary Story Night 10
 
Can you guess who they dressed~up as?
Scary Story Night 8 Scary Story Night 7 Scary Story Night 9
 
Amidst the picture taking, someone asked me if it was normal to have flames coming out of the BBQ.
Why, silly, of course it is.
Scary Story Night 5 Scary Story Night 6 Scary Story Night 11
 
Time for a bon~fire and scary stories.
Scary Story Night 12 Scary Story Night 13

And yes, the kids told some pretty scary stories.
Scary Story Night 14

Day 316
Carving our pumpkins
Halloween 2 Halloween 4 Halloween Halloween 3 Halloween 5

Day 317
Playing with sparklers
Sparkler Love 2 Sparkler Love Sparkler Love 3

Comments

Popular Posts