Try ~ Outs and Birthday Parties

Day 297
He had baseball try outs.
Try Outs

I also had a baby shower and Bumbles had her first soccer game of the season.
This is the dessert at the baby shower. It really was the cutest!!
Did you know that stressed spelled backwards is dessert ;)
Dessert

Day 298
I had a birthday dinner.
birthday dinner Birthday dinner 2

Day 299
One of my favorite games, Chinese Checkers.
Chinese Checkers

Day 300
I finally hit 300!!! It only took a year and a half. :)
They were being good sports and helping me prepare for the big wedding.
Good Sports

Day 301
Just Another Day

Day 302
I pulled her away from something so she could help me with some posing ideas I had.
She was not to happy about it.
Practicing
 
 
Day 303
A birthday party for my favorite sister. :D
A Birthday Cake
Birthday Party 7
Birthday Party 3
Birthday Party Birthday Party 2 Birthday Party 4 Birthday Party 5 Birthday Party 6 Birthday Party 8 Birthday Party 9 Birthday Party 10 Birthday Party 11

Comments

Popular Posts