Living in the Present Moment

"If only I could live in the Will of God—in His Spirit—in His Love. If I could only see His Providence, His Spirit at work in the present moment. He works, arranges, permits every facet of my life, every moment of my existence. His Presence is in the midst of my every day situations. The only Reality is within the reality of whatever is happening. If only I could embrace the present moment as if He were in front of me. The present moment is like a chisel in the hands of God. He uses it to round off jagged corners, smooth over rough surfaces, reshape and remold my soul. It is precious, for it brings God to me in a personal way. It calls forth the very best of the One who lives within me. My God, let me embrace the present moment with love.” ~Mother Angelica

Here's to living in the present moment.

Day 290
See-Saw
 
Day 291
A birthday gift
A Gift
 
Day 292
In the car

Day 293
We went to a horse ranch and volunteered our time. It was a really great experience and I am hoping that, when things slow down again, I can include this again into our schedule.
Feathers Horse Ranch 1 Horse Ranch
 
Day 294
My Girl

Day 295
Practicing

Day 296
Scouting out a place where I will be photographing a wedding.
Preparing

Comments

Popular Posts