Date Night

Day 256
I wanted a go out on a date with My Man, but the kids were sick. So I pulled out the scrabble board and told the kids they could not bother us while we were playing.
I can't remember who won, but it was fun.
 Hey, I just found some more words, stone, tea, son, steam.....lol this is fun.
What words can you find?
date night

Day 257
Dew Drops
dew drops

Day 258
We went to some local trails to find beauty in nature. We payed a small fee to have the Nature Guy give us a tour of the reserve. Nature Guy was awesome! He was so interesting and patient. He really made us see these trails, we have walked many times on, with new eyes. 
hike hike 5

As you can tell, my kids are paying real close attention, haha.
hike 2 hike 3

They spied something on a rock.
hike 4

It was a little bitty turtle on the rock.
turtle on rock hike 8 hike 7 hike 6

Shadows and lines
lines and shadows

You can find beauty even in reflections.
reflection

Comments

Popular Posts