A Backwards "Y"
Day 272
Baking bread
Day 273
During the summer, our local library has all kinds of fun activities and shows for the kids. We have attended some of the other shows, but I have no photos and here is why. One time I brought my camera and even took a bunch of pictures. I went to look through what I had shot and the screen said, " No CF Card". That's right, I took a bunch of pictures and did not record a single one. So I slowly slipped my camera back into my bag, enjoyed the show, and looked around to see if they were serving humble pie.
Another time, my battery was dead, boo!
This time I charged my battery and made sure to load my CF card. I am so happy I did because this was by far our favorite show! He was so engaging and if you were called up to help him you got to keep the balloon! My kids were so close to being picked, it was quite tragic. Evern still, my kids thought it was the best show to date.
Yes, you are seeing this correctly, he is inside the balloon.
And yes, it was alittle freaky, but the kids loved it.
Day 274
Random Life Shots
Some flowers from my garden. I these flowers.
Another flower from my garden { My Boy}
Day 275
Enjoying the pool
Day 276
This year we celebrated the Fourth of July very quietly.
We took naps, watched The Twilight Zone, and took a walk with the kids.
Ummm, hello, you have something in your hair.
I do? Where?
Right, here.
Where?
Right here. I will take a picture and show you.
{Looking at the picture}
OH, that's frosting! I was eating a cupcake with blue frosting!
Of course, it's frosting!! I should have known! Silly me :P
Even though, it was pretty laid back, we still light some fireworks.
The kids were wearing glow~in~the~dark bracelets and playing with sparklers. Once the kids realized I could capture their drawings, I couldn't snap fast enough.
This one looks like a man.
We purchased a few fountains and made sure they were the quiet ones. We placed them on a sturdy bucket and fired away.
This fire cracker fell over and everyone ran away screaming.
It was pretty funny, after the fact.
I feel really old saying this, but it is TRUE I tell you!! When I was a kid, those ground blooms lasted 10x's as long as they do now.
The BIG KIDS had fun with the sparklers too.
I won't make any comments about the backwards "Y", nor should you.
BAHAHAHAHA!!!


Comments