Once Upon A Time

I started watching Once Upon A Time last week. So far it is pretty good. It is not very gripping yet, but I do enjoy watching it. While watching the pilot, I feel in love with this scene.

In case you have not watched the show, I will fill you in on what is happening. An evil witch has promised to ruin all the lives of those who live in fairy tale land and the only one who can save them is Snow White and Prince James' daughter. So this scene is how Prince James is placing his daughter in a place where the evil witch can not get to her.

{scroll down to the bottom of the page to turn off the music}




I love how he is holding the baby and protects her from evil. I love how he tenderly places her in the magical wardrobe and kisses her one last time. Protecting her to the end. What a beautiful image of fatherhood.

Just a shout out to Hulu.
Thank you for making it so easy for me to upload this specific clip.

Comments

Popular Posts