January wrapped into one

Day 222
My Man and his motorcycle, it doesn't much better than this ;)
Motorcycle Motorcycle 3

Can you see my reflection in the light?
Motorcycle 2

Day 223
Super Bowl Sunday
Super Bowl Super Bowl 2

Day 224
Macro picture
Can you guess what it is?
Ipod Case

My IPod case

Day 225
Winnie the Pooh

Day 226
We have an old family tradition. We open our gifts not on Christmas day, but on Epiphany.
Epiphany Epiphany 2 Epiphany 3 Epiphany 4 Epiphany 5 Epiphany 6 Epiphany 7 Epiphany 8

Day 227
I love the light that comes into my bathroom.
My Bathroom

Day 228
We celebrated the new life my cousin and her husband will welcome into this world.
Baby Shower Baby Shower 3 Baby Shower 4

Can you guess which gift was mine?
Baby Shower 2

I just couldn't pass up that cute bag and tissue, after all what says "boy" more than a robot!?

Baby Shower 5
Baby Shower 6

Cute story ~ My niece was sitting next to me getting bored so I told her she could play the games with me. We started playing bingo and I let her place the markers on the board and guess what? We won along with 5 other people. Boo, so we had a lottery and guess who won!? I told her she could have the prize and she couldn't wipe the smile off her face. She won a bottle of pink lotion!! She was so excited and so was I :)
Baby SHower 7

Day 229
We went for a walk and I was practicing taking photos with back light. Can you see how excited he was that I got the trick down?
Walk

Day 230
We were reading Chester Cricket's Pigeon Ride together and he loved this picture in the book.
Chester's Pigeon Ride

Day 231
Grass

Day 232
Birthday wishes for my God~children.
Birthday Wishes Baby feet

Day 233
My baby sister turned into a teenager!
Birthday Wishes 2 Birthday Wishes 3

I love this picture in all its imperfect ways. It makes me smile :)
Birthday Wishes 4

After we left the bowling alley we made a stop at the pound and saw a dog that captured ALL our hearts. I will introduce her later.

I think I have told you before, but it is definitely worth saying again. I love glow in the dark things.
Balloons Balloons 2

Comments

Popular Posts