All About Little Squirt

Day 186
It was Little Squirt's birthday. I really can not believe how quickly time goes by! It was like yesterday he was a baby who wanted all of my attention. It was a flurry of changing his diapers, feeding him and doing all I could to keep him happy and comfortable. Where did the time go!? I guess I blinked, and time flashed by without a warning. Now here is another birthday. I pray that this year will be better than the last. I pray that I will help and not hinder your path to holiness.

Birthday
~ The Grandparents ~
Grandparents 2 Grandparents

His buddy gave him a birthday cake, so we saved it for our birthday dinner with Grandma and Grandpa.
Happy Cake

Day 187
Air soft party
Birthday Party Air Soft Happy Cake 2

Day 188
He wanted to go to the movies. So we took some of his cousins and saw The Muppets. I wasn't really looking forward to seeing it, but a funny thing happened. I was sitting there and as the movie progressed I realized I had come full circle. I grew up loving the muppets and would listen to the sound track as a little girl. Now here I was watching the muppets with my kids. When the final song came on, it made me a little misty eyed.
Theater Mirror Shot

Day 189
He loves board games.
Checkers Checkers 2

Comments

Popular Posts