Remebering Back in October
A year ago I started this 365 day challenge. I did pretty well the first 3 months and then I kind of lost my steam for it. After feeling like a failure I had a little revelation, this is my project and I can finish it how I want to :) sooo even though I am only half way through I am going to continue until I reach 365 pictures. So here is to another year of pictures.
Day 177
My Man has some mad rubix cube moves. He just has that last row to figure out.
Day 178
Doing what she loves best.
Day 179
This is the old chandelier that used to hang over the piano.
I was going to do a before and after, but forgot the after, whooopsy.
Day 180
Bumbles made these pj's for her grandpa. My mom came over every Friday to help her sew them.
Her home~made tag
Day 181
Who would have thought Halloween in January! That shows you how far behind I am in my pictures.
We spent the first part of our day carving our pumpkins.
Little Squirt carved his pumpkin as an angry bird and since we had a can of red spray paint we let him spray his pumpkin red.
The second half of the day we got ready for trick~or~treating.
Little Squirt was Luigi, Bumbles was Kate from the Mysterious Benedict Society,
and I was Amy Winehouse.
Little Squirt was Luigi, Bumbles was Kate from the Mysterious Benedict Society,
and I was Amy Winehouse.


Comments