Back in October

Day 156
While we were driving on the freeway this guy pulls up next to us.
Army Man

Day 157
Fixing some one's mail box
Mailbox

Day 158
I love rainy days! I also love rain boots!!
Rain boots Sunset

Day 159
After both of their soccer games we went to lunch. While we were waiting for our food I noticed the beautiful catch lights in the kids eyes.
Catch Light 2 Catch Light 3

This picture has nothing to do with catch lights. I saw this ref and thought he looked just like the photographer Nigel Barker. What do you think?
Niguel Barker

Day 160
A sprinkle Heart of Bat and a dash of Hemlock
Heart of Bat

Day 161
Bumbles God~Mother came over for a visit. We had such a great time with her. We hung out in the backyard, enjoying the beautiful weather, while playing Trouble.
God~Mother God~Mother 2 God~Mother 4 God~Mother 5

Day 162
We had a shopping spree at Target. Can you guess what Little Squirt was going to be for Halloween?
Target Target 2

Comments

Popular Posts