A Few Days of My Life

Day 143
Soccer has begun.
Soccer Time
Day 144
Her team
The Team
Day 145
Eating at P.F.Chang's
Sauces Lemon Face
Day 146
Waiting for practice to begin.
Sitting Around Goal
Day 147
We spent the day at my parent's house.

Baby Love
Baby Love Baby Love 2 baby Love 3

My sister showed off her levitating skills.
Funny story...... that happened many years ago. I was trying to lay this same girl down for a nap. I started to dose off and the next thing I knew she had crawled off the bed, opened the window, and put a backpack on. She then proceeded to make a run for the open window and jump, hoping to fly away to Neverland. She did that over and over and over again, always hoping it would be the next jump. Some things you just don't need a camera to remember.
Levitation Levitation 2

And because these girls tried their hardest for me,
 I just had to include them.
Levitation 3
Levitation 4

Then this lovely sis came over bearing good news.
Baby Love 4
It's a girl!!

Can you believe this happened all in one day!

Comments

Terrie said…
I love how you capture every day moments and share them with us. I love seeing all of your family. Thanks too for sharing Erin's picture with the baby. I so enjoy your pictures. Thanks for sharing!
thank you, terri, for stopping by and especially for your sweet words.

Popular Posts