Celebrating Life

In my last post I had mentioned that I was using a new layout for this here blog. The truth of it was I wanted to see what the new layout looked like, but when I wanted to change back I couldn't. I was frustrated and left it for a few days. I came back to it today and fixed it with a few new things. The font being one of them. I like this one because it is close to what my real handwriting looks like and I thought it would give the blog the feel that I have actually written these words. Kind of like a journal, which is what this blog is.

Day 139
This was a day for celebrating her life.
Love
cake

God~Father and God~daughterGod-father and God-daughter

Mother proudly filming the action. Mommy
Birthday 11
A special balloon for a special monkey. Monkey

What is a post with out some baby love.
Baby Love 2 Baby Love 3 Baby Love 4 Baby Love

 A man holding a baby, it doesn't get any better than that.
Yes, it is cute and precious, but it is also hot!!
Just keep'n it real, folks, just keep'n it real.
Baby Love

Comments

Popular Posts