Unplugged
Day 119
These pictures are from one of our rompings. All these pictures are straight from the camera, no touch ups. This is me unplugged.
He is the fish whisperer.
A cocoon above the door.
Inside the church
Writing some one's name who had just passed away.
Butterflies where every where! They were flying into us.
Someone broke this flower and propped it back on the bush. Mom your busted!
Very handsome couples
Afterwards we went to the beach. and unbeknownst to us there were rip tides. Thank goodness the life guard was paying attention because Bumbles got caught in one and he came swam out to rescued her.
I am so thankful she was ok, but my heart swelled when I saw her notes in the sand. Thank you Jesus for letting me live a little while longer.
Thank you, Life Guard!
I am even more thankful for my daughter who has a thankful heart.


Comments