Some happenings in July

Day 110
Some of her girly clothes had to be hung up to dry.
Girly Clothes
Some sidewalk art
Chalk Drawing
Day 111
We love it when family comes over for a swim. Little Squirt borrowed someone else's goggles and did not know that he had put them on upside down. hahaha It was just too cute, I had to take a picture...... or 2 ;D 
Swimming
Swimming 2
Swimming 3
Swimming 4
Proof that we are a catholic family.
Swimming 5
Day 112
Here is a flower Little Squirt gave me. I wanted him to put it in a bud vase, but instead he put it in one of my dishes. I think his idea was better.
Flower
Later we headed out to my parents house and my mom wanted me to take a picture of these cactus flowers. 
Cactus
I personally think cactus are ugly, but I do have to admit that the flowers they produce are stunning! I think it is one of God's proofs that He can take any kind of ugliness and bring forth beauty.
Cactus Flowers
Before playing racket ball, we saw Mater.
"That's Tu-Matu with out the Tu!"
Mater
Day 113
Little Squirt is training to be an altar boy. So while he is at church, Bumbles and I get to go shopping. Our first stop was the book store. They were having a book sale and one of the books was a sticker book. It brought back so many memories of when I used to have a sticker book.
Saturday Outing
Outing
Afterward all of our shopping and his training, we all went to the ice cream shop.
Saturday Outing 3
Day 114
Kaleidoscope
Kaleidoscope
Kaleidoscope 2

Comments

Popular Posts