A challenge inside of a challenge

Day 90
Frog Hunting
Frog Hunting
Day 91
My sister was having her end of the year party and we came along.
Mini Golf
Supper Slide
Cotton Candy
We were surprised to see Beans show up to the end of the year party too!
For those of you who don't know Beans,
 he is a character from the most awesomest Disney show ever!
Really it is that good and for you movie buffs Shia LaBeouf is the star of the show.
Beans
Day 92
I started this Photo Challenge to help give me ideas on days when I am feeling alittle stale.
So, yes, this is a 30 day challenge within a 365 challenge.
I have highlighted the ones I have done so far.
Days
Something Green
Something Green
Day 93
A project The Man started along time ago and is now letting go and selling it. I am kind of sad to see it go, I know how much it meant to him.
Old Project
Day 94
Clouds
Clouds
Day 95
Someone I Love
Someone I Love
Day 96
Childhood Memory
These are dolls that I used to play with when I was a wee little girl. I actually dressed up as Rainbow Bright for Halloween one year. It was an awesome custom made costume. My mom made that sock doll for me and that cabbage patch has a very funny story of how it was purchased.
I will let my mom tell that story ;)
These dolls carry many memories for me and my siblings and now Bumbles is playing with them.
It is a real Toy Story.
Childhood Memory

Comments

Popular Posts