Science projects and doctor visits

I took alittle hiatus. It started at the end of Lent. I wanted to spend more time with my family and less time with the computer. Then we had our family dog die, but that will be for another post.

Day 69
Bench
Day 70
Colors
Day 71
I little science project with light.
Light
Light 3
Light 2
Day 72
I walked down the hall and saw these dolls looking alittle pensive.
Doctor Visit 2
Then this sign went up.
Doctor Visit
I walked in and the doctor let me take pictures of the procedure.
~ assistant writing his orders down ~
Doctor Visit 3
~ needle and thread ~
Doctor Visit 4
~ The Breathing Machine ~
Doctor Visit 5
Doctor Visit 6
Doctor Visit 7
~ meet Mr. Frog ~
Doctor Visit 8
Doctor Visit 9
~ checking his breathing ~
Doctor Visit 10
~ giving Mr. Frog medicine ~
Doctor Visit 11
Doctor Visit 12
Doctor Visit 13
Doctor Visit 14
Originally the doctor left alittle fluff sticking out of the side just to be funny, but his owner didn't appreciate it much.
Doctor Visit 15
~ Everyone enjoying a movie during their recovery time. ~
Doctor Visit 16

Comments

Popular Posts