Who needs a title anyway
Day 52
Little Squirt LOVES putting his legos and bionicles into all kinds of scenes and poses.
This night he was playing with Mr. Bionicle and begged me to take pictures of him.
So Mr. Bionicle got a free photo shoot.
I think he did a pretty good job ;P
Day 53
Fat Tuesday
We actually thought ahead and really gave our sacrifices some thought.
Bumbles is giving up the Wii.
Little Squirt is giving up legos.( yes, he really does love playing with them that much!)
The Man of the House gave up Diet Coke and is only drinking water.
My sacrifice and the family as a whole is giving up eating out. So, for our Fat Tuesday party, we went to one of our favorite places for lunch, Panera. OH, how we will miss you, Panera!
Day 54
Lent has Begun
Pioneer Woman and I are becoming fast friends. She has even accompanied me to the store a few times. Here she is helping me make pulled pork ;P If it wasn't for her I probably would be BBQing all lent and my little family would most likely start a food protest.
Day 55
Saturday Morning Omletes
Day 56
Spring is just around the corner.
Day 57
Big Red Bouncy Ball
Day 58
Late night shot of my Tangerine Beauty Cross vine.
Day 59
She is a total bookworm.
Day 60
Happy Saint Patrick's Day
Green being the color of the day, of course.
Bet you weren't as lucky as we were.
Robin made a guest appearance at our party. Good thing he has green on his suit.
Day 61
It's a master piece to me.
Day 62
My Princess Camellia
Day 63
We were putting in the new sprinkler lines and I happened to look up. The lighting was just perfect! I ran inside and grabbed my camera. I am so happy I did because a few seconds after this shot the lighting was gone.
Day 64
One of my Calla Lilies
Day 65
Breakfast is one of my least favorite meals of the day. I actual skip it most days. So for breakfast I usually serve cereal. But lately Little Squirt has been asking for something else less sweet. Yes, you read those words correctly. Can you believe a child is refusing to eat cereal for breakfast! The truth be know, he has passed down a cookie for a celery stick cucumbers!! The last few weeks he had been hinting at eggs for breakfast, so I surprised him with these scrambled eggs.
Day 66
Cheers to family life :)
Cheers to family life :)
Day 67
I was making lasagna for dinner and Little Squirt asked if he could help grate the cheese.
I really should have know better.


Comments