Moments

I am really enjoying taking pictures every day.
It is making me stop with what I think is so important and record the things that are important.

Day 42
We stopped by the library again and saw the Lego cars they had built.
They were so excited to see their creations on display.
Elephant Car
Elephant Car
Space Shuttle
Space Car
I thought this was quite clever. Bumble's spelt a word on the side of her car.
Titan
Titan Car
Day 43
A sweet thank you from a friend.
No pun intended ;)
Thank You
Day 44
Some of the things we do during our school hours.
Figure math problems out.......no,
Diagram sentences......no,
Build things with our erasers.........yes!
School Time
Erasers
Day 45
One of my sisters stopped by over the weekend and we had all these great plans of what we were going to do. They all fell flat on their faces when her car died on the way over to my house. It actually was quite Providential that she came over this exact weekend. If she had gone home after work, her car would have died on the freeway. Also, since it did die close my house, my awesome hubby was able to get it back to our house and then fix the problem. God is good!
Working Together
I love everything about this picture.
Fixing Car
While the men where getting their hands dirty, Bumbles and I had some girly fun.
Braids
Girl Wearing A Scarf
Girl Wearing A Scarf 2
Girl Wearing A Scarf 3

Comments

Popular Posts