Golfing, Spider Webs, and a Special Birthday
Day 46
The morning light brings a beauty that is found at no other time of the day.
Day 47
The weather has been so nice out that we decided to take a walk to the park.
When we were heading home we decided to take a detour and found ourselves at a dead end. We could have walked back the long way, but the kids wanted to climb the fence. So we waited for "Papa" to help us over and take us home. We all made it over safe and sound, myself included. ;)
Day 48
I surprised the kids and took them golfing. Tiger Woods watch out!
Day 49
Bumbles saw this spider web in our backyard.
When the light hit the dew drops on the web just so, it reflected different colors of the rainbow.
I tried to capture the colors, but I failed. Hopefully next time.
When the light hit the dew drops on the web just so, it reflected different colors of the rainbow.
I tried to capture the colors, but I failed. Hopefully next time.
Day 50
We had a big birthday. It was the "Man's" birthday. We never know what to get him, so like every year we racked our brains and thought of giving him a bunch of love notes tied to balloons.
Instead of a cake I made him cake balls.
Happy birthday, My Love!


Comments