Down in the dumps and back up again

Day 68
I was going through alittle slump. It really is not part of my personality, but it happens sometimes.
I am not sure if it was all the dreary weather, lent, or the 2nd semester of school work which seems to go on for forever. Either way, it happened and I kept praying. Then I got a call from my mom.
Me : Hello
Mom : Hi, Hon, I was calling to remind you about tomorrow.
Me : Tomorrow? (at this point I was racking my brain to remember what tomorrow was.)
Mom : Yeah, tomorrow is the field trip.
Me : Field trip?
Mom : The field trip with Little Bean's class
LIGHT BULB
Me : OH YEAH, the field trip. Yes, we are coming.
It was so good to see my family.
Mission
As the tour started the tour guide said that their was not to be any pictures taken. Really!?
I can understand no flash, but no pictures?
Good thing we came in a big group ;P
Mission 2
They were looking at this really BIG picture.
Mission 3
~ Random guy with a cool guitar ~
Mission 4
Mom liked this mirror.
Mirror
Dad liked this chair.
Big Chair
Mission 6
~ Random Gorgeous Girl ~
Random Girl
Hallway
Mission 8
~ My buff dad, my fashionable mom, and my really good looking brother ~
Mission 5
Pergola
I saw these beautiful flowers and had to capture them.
The guide actually stopped talking and asked if I was part of the group!
HAHAHA....Whoops, got caught.
Flower Love
Mission 22
~ The Tour Guide ~
Mission 9
Man in a Clock
Mission 10
Mission 11
Credit goes to my dad for this one.
Mission 12
I was REALLY unable to take pictures inside the chapel, so, respectfully, I put "My Baby" away.
It was really awesome! The time and percussion people put into their work was truly breathtaking.
Mission 16
Mission 18
Mission 19
Mission 20
Mission 21
After all that walking and stealthy photography all our appetites were pretty huge.
As you know, we gave up eating out, but it happened to be the solemnity of the
 Annunciation and Incarnation!
Thank you, Mary, for saying yes and ushering into the world our Savior.
Thank you, Jesus, for becoming man so I could become your daughter and come to know and love you.
Cupcake
Cupcake 2
Cupcakes
Candy 2
~ Random Gorgeous Girl who kept posing for my camera ~
Mission 23
After the cupcakes, we had pizza ;) 
Then we went back to the family hub.
Sidewalk
Ranunculus
The Lord never forgot me and knew from the beginning of all time that this was just what I needed.
I love my family!

Comments

Popular Posts