A Week That Flew Bye

Last week just flew bye!
When I looked back at the photos I realized I missed 2 days of photos.
* whoops * Oh well, life will move on.
My God~daughter had her 8th birthday, so, of course, I had to make her a cake that had 8 layers.
Here are the pictures to prove it.

Day 39
I found these at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and thought they would be perfect for the cake.
Gumballs
Day 40
The start of the rainbow cake.
Rainbow Cake
I divided the batter into 8 bowls.
Rainbow Cake 2
I then colored each bowl a different color.
Rainbow Cake 3

Rainbow Cake 4
Baked them and then stacked them.
Rainbow Cake 5
My bowls and spoons
Rainbow Cake 6

Rainbow Cake 7

Rainbow Cake 8
The cake frosted and decorated.
Rainbow Cake 9

Rainbow Cake 10

Rainbow Cake 11

Rainbow Cake 12

Rainbow Cake 13
The Birthday Girl
The lighting on her was so delicious looking!
Birthday Girl
Happy birthday to you!
Birthday Girl 2
Inside the cake
Rainbow Cake 14

Rainbow Cake 15
Day 41
I almost forgot to take a picture for this day ;)
Late To Bed

Comments

Popular Posts