Just a Little Behind
I got a little behind on my posts, but do not fear I have be diligent about taking my photos with the exception of 1 day. I had birthdays and anniversaries with some schooling shoved in between to keep me busy.
Day 28
Dinner Time
Day 29
Birthday Lips
Day 30
They fell asleep reading a book.
Day 31
School Work
I love the star in the left corner. It is from one of their art projects.
Day 32
Little Squirt and his many faces.
* Squirrel! *
Day 33
Day 34
Helping the birthday girl out with her birthday present.
Lego Club
This was the second time they attended this together. I was going to post the pictures from the last meeting, but time has marched on and I am going to settle for this one. I think their smiles express how much fun they were having.
Day 35
My Father and Mother~in~law celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.
Words can not even describe the beauty of that day.
Because the two of them were open to life they have started a whole new generation.
Thank you for your beautiful example!
Granddaughter made the anniversary cake.
The table of honor
Cheers to 50 years of sacrifice, laughter, and much love!
Day 36
Making skids
Day37 (I lied, it's from day 9)
I never took a picture this day. * gasp! *
I never took a picture this day. * gasp! *
This picture was taken by me during our Tahoe trip.
I never posted "Day 9", so now it is a substitute for "Day 37"
I think you can see how much this hubby really loves his wife by the look in his eyes.
Day 38
I wasn't joking, I really do love socks!


Comments