A Week in 1 Post 20-27/365
This week was kind of crazy and I didn't have much time to post my daily pictures. I really do have a good reason, after 6 weeks of Christmas vacation we finally started our school work. I was afraid it would be a rough start, but it went very smoothly. So here is my week in pictures.
Day 20
Our God~Daughter
Day 21
After a day of cleaning we went out to eat.
I couldn't help but notice that Little Squirt was wearing his father's old watch.
Day 22
Practicing piano
Day 23
Bumble's completed one of the rites of initiation into girlhood.
She tried to curl her hair with a comb.
Little Squirt reading after lights out.
Day 24
I have a thing for socks.
And girls jumping on beds.
Day 25
A year ago my grandmother died.
We went to her grave site and had lunch together. Before we left we said a rosary for her and our grandfather, who passed away 20 years ago. I was surprised to find out that my grandma and grandpa had the same birthday. We miss you grandma and grandpa.
Day 26
My dad stopped by to visit.
After eating lunch together we played scrabble.
He won.
Day 27
I took this picture while driving.
If you ever see this truck give me a holler.
I would love to see all the places this truck goes to.


Comments