Time Together 7-16/365
We took a week off from our books and work so we could spend time together.
I really did take a picture every day, just not with my camera.
When I get a copy of the other pictures I will post them to fill in the blanks.
I really did take a picture every day, just not with my camera.
When I get a copy of the other pictures I will post them to fill in the blanks.
Here is how we spent our vacation.
Day 7
Getting our clothes ready.
Day 8
Drove through the night and this is the placed we stayed. I loved the colors in this room.
They are very similar to the colors in my house.
Drove through the night and this is the placed we stayed. I loved the colors in this room.
They are very similar to the colors in my house.
Our Motley Crew
Photo op
We have arrived!
This is what I found written in the fog of a shower.
"Jesus gave me this vacation."
Day 10
My Friend and I went on a walk around the village.
My Friend and I went on a walk around the village.
We stayed on the top floor above the blue awning. We had a view of the skating rink.
On our walk we came across this shop. It was the most awesome shop ever!
It has some of the most creative things I have ever seen.
A special bag for your missing teeth.
How can you not love a store that has a chicken dressed up as Elvis
and a pig with leopard high heels.
If you do not find this absolutely adorable, then I am sorry we just can not be friends.
This was taken just for mom and she nows why. :P
Village in the evening
The wise ones stayed by the fire ring while the others went ice skating.
I love how he sticks out his tongue.
Funny fact: this year he had his tongue sticking out in most of his actions shots from soccer.
Funny fact: this year he had his tongue sticking out in most of his actions shots from soccer.
They skated to the very end and had to be kicked off the ice. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Day 11
Getting ready to view the pictures and videos we had take thus far.
Getting ready to view the pictures and videos we had take thus far.
Getting ready for one of our gourmet meals.
I love it when the men cook.
This picture makes me laugh every time!
Our curiosity got the best of us and we tried to pick the lock of one of the cabinets.
We failed.
We failed.
Day 12
Little Squirt loved this pillow.
Little Squirt loved this pillow.
Day 13
Skipping rocks on Lake Tahoe.
Skipping rocks on Lake Tahoe.
Day 14
Day 15
My boy and his favorite snack, string cheese.
Sorry it was the only picture I had.
My boy and his favorite snack, string cheese.
Sorry it was the only picture I had.
Day 16
Tulip of Friendship
Tulip of Friendship


Comments