Just Another Day 6/365

I was walking down the hallway and this is what I saw.
The difference between a girl's room and a boy's room.
Girl's Room

Boy's Room

What is a day without bubbles?
blowing bubbles

The last time we went to the library, Little Squirt saw these Legos in a display case. He asked the librarian about them and she told him they have a Lego club once a month. So of course we had to go. The theme was race cars. One of the librarians brought a ramp so they could race against each other. It was so much fun! Before they left they turned in their cars and they will be set up in the same display case Little Squirt saw the other ones. I have lots of pictures to post, but I am supposed to be packing for our ski trip. I will definitely post them when we come back. Plus I will have lots of pictures from our trip. Pray we have a fun and safe trip.

Comments

Popular Posts