Hearts Everywhere 2/365
Hearts
I have seen heart shapes all through my life.
When I was growing up, in our back patio there was a chip in the concrete and it was in the shape of a heart. It became so common place for me to see hearts in things I stopped being amazed by it. Then as I have come to understand the love Jesus has for me the thought came to me that maybe they were little love notes to me from Jesus. It sounds silly, I know, but we are supposed to have a child like heart, right.
I created these myself. Here is how. Hold on to your hats. It is not for the faint of heart.
That's right, folks, it is just a piece of cardboard with a heart cut in the middle. The easier way to do this is to use a piece of black paper, but we did not have any. I got the idea from Photojojo.
In this picture you can see some of the hearts are curving. That is me holding the card off center. I have to say I just love how the fire is heart bokeh too.
Hope you have a good day. Remember Jesus love you too! ;)







Comments