Cleaning A Room 5/365
I dared myself and entered Bumble's room. Sure, it looked clean at first glance, but if by chance you opened her closet and drawers you would definitely have become speechless. She told me she just wanted to through everything away and those where the words I wanted to hear. Those very words gave me permission to throw away anything I wanted, so I told her not to look while I did the decluttering. After a few hours, 3 bags of trash, and 1 bag of give~aways, I could officially declare her room clean. We both felt good about the decluttering and I felt even better that I did not lose my temper even once! We actually laughed at the different things we found. As much as I was happy it kind of made me sad because it made me realize how big she is getting.


Comments