Bringing in the New Year 1/365

Over the past year I have been intrigued by the 365 Day photography project. Many different photographers that I follow have started this and never finished. So I thought, "If they can't even finish I surely can't either!" But after different photo projects I have done, I saw how much I learned from them and realized I need to stop reading and start photographing. So I am, with trembling knees, going to start this 365 Day project. I am starting this project on my wedding anniversary, January 2, and my goals are simple. I will completely know my camera, I will be able to properly expose my pictures under any situation, and that I become comfortable focusing manually.
So here I go.

Yesterday was a big day for us. We celebrated Epiphany, which is the day the 3 Wise Men visited baby Jesus and gave Him their gifts. So we made this the day we exchange gifts. Yes, opening gifts was awesome, but it was the first time in years that ALL of us were together. It is always a riot when we are all together. The best gift ever is family.


My love asleep with his God~daughter and his princess.

Every girls dream, Ruby Slippers!

This little face I just can not get enough of! You might remember her from this post.




After all the tearing open of gifts and the feasting, my little family and I went home. One of my sisters offered to babysit for us, so of course we brought her along too. So my hubby and I went out to dinner. I brought my camera into the restaurant. I was totally embarrassing him. Of course I had to stop because he looked at me like this and melted my heart. If he only new how much control he really had over me I would be in big trouble.
Happy anniversary, my love.  


Comments

Popular Posts