Walking Along A Path Together
I stumbled on this amazingly inspiring video. Stephanie Nielson shares her experiences of being in a plane crash and how much she cherishes her faith and family. It is so inspiring to see how this woman has come to embrace her "new" life with a deeper meaning. Even though she is not catholic it made me see how God is in her life, molding her to be His. I posted it on my Facebook page and a little bit later my sister~in~law commented on how she has been following Stephanie Nielson's blog since she was in the hospital. This wave of emotions came over me. I realized how much we are all so connected. It doesn't matter how far apart we may be living our lives or how differently we may be living them. God is there with each one of us, inspiring us and showing us the way back to Him. We sometimes think we are alone, but we really are not. We are all together, walking along this invisible path helping each other through our words, maybe through examples and sometimes quietly through prayers. I saw very clearly how my sister~in~law and I are walking along this path together, as 2 mothers, in 2 different houses, being inspired by the same things. God is good!


Comments