Not just another senior
Ok, ok so she is not a high school senior. Does one year really matter?


My name: ********* (the same initials as my dad..random fact)

I go to school at: KOLBE Academy

My nickname is: Jenny Penny

Favorite color: The RainBow

Favorite word: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! It is just so fun to say and even better if you sing it.

Favorite music/artist: At this moment Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri and Starlight by MUSE are my most played songs on my ipod.


Favorite hobby: Dancing, eating, writing, living ♥

Favorite food/drink: Oooooo Food is my favorite but I must say I have just recently become addicted to sushi ^_^ Dr. Pepper and/or Oj is my drink of choice.


Favorite thing in my closet: A cedar cigar box filled with nicknacks from all the places I have been and special moments in my life.....that or my SHOES
Favorite place to shop: Nordstrom

If I had $1000 I would: Buy stocks make millions and then buy the moon!! Haha Just kidding juuuust kidding I would do the boring thing and save it.....then buy the moon.
My dream job is: to be a super hero!!


In 10 years I see myself: As the Nobel Peace Prize winner for the cure for cancer!
After I graduate I want to: Go to college to become a doctor


Favorite high school moment: My biology class shadowed a neurologist one time and after impressing him and my class mates with my quick answers and spot on remarks as we were all leaving(and me feeling all hot shotish) I turned to look at my friend and in doing so walked right in to a pole...... I don't know if this is my absolute favorite moment but it makes me laugh.









My name: ********* (the same initials as my dad..random fact)

I go to school at: KOLBE Academy

My nickname is: Jenny Penny

Favorite color: The RainBow

Favorite word: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! It is just so fun to say and even better if you sing it.

Favorite music/artist: At this moment Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri and Starlight by MUSE are my most played songs on my ipod.


Favorite hobby: Dancing, eating, writing, living ♥

Favorite food/drink: Oooooo Food is my favorite but I must say I have just recently become addicted to sushi ^_^ Dr. Pepper and/or Oj is my drink of choice.


Favorite thing in my closet: A cedar cigar box filled with nicknacks from all the places I have been and special moments in my life.....that or my SHOES
Favorite place to shop: Nordstrom

If I had $1000 I would: Buy stocks make millions and then buy the moon!! Haha Just kidding juuuust kidding I would do the boring thing and save it.....then buy the moon.
My dream job is: to be a super hero!!


In 10 years I see myself: As the Nobel Peace Prize winner for the cure for cancer!
After I graduate I want to: Go to college to become a doctor


Favorite high school moment: My biology class shadowed a neurologist one time and after impressing him and my class mates with my quick answers and spot on remarks as we were all leaving(and me feeling all hot shotish) I turned to look at my friend and in doing so walked right in to a pole...... I don't know if this is my absolute favorite moment but it makes me laugh.






I think this is the perfect picture to end this post and the one that expresses her feelings for her senior year.



Comments
Great pics!!! I LOVE THEM!!!
shirley