Thank you, God.
I stopped by Holy Experience today and noticed that it was Multitude Monday. A day to focus on your blessings. Of course, being the ungratful person I am, I could not think of anything. I started looking through my pictures in the hope of jogging my memory and when I came to some pictures from Bumble’s camera, I saw some blurry and out of focus pictures that were beautiful and they made my heart well up with love.
A couple weeks ago, My Man and Little Squirt went on a father/son outing and Bumbles let Little Squirt take her camera. He snapped a few pictures of the AWESOME trip and later as one of his assignments he wrote about his trip. Here was the assingment. Write a stroy about a camping trip. Tell where you went, how long you stayed, things you saw, and what you did.
Here is what he wrote.
My Camping Trip
Once my dad and I went on a camping trip to the river. We stayed there for 3 days. I got to see a trout and eat it!!! I took pictures of things too. I had fun there.
28. Father and Son trip to the river


Comments
grace and peace
~a