Freedom!

Fireworks 3
We had a wonderful 4th of July! We went to Mass. Then headed over to my Mom’s and Dad’s house and had breakfast with them. Later we had dinner with my Man’s parents. Steaks and artichokes, it doesn’t get any better than that! For the grand finale, we headed over to our friends house for the fireworks show. It was awesome! Their house had a perfect view of the fireworks.
I personally think their property value has just gone up :)
Hopefully in my next post, I can put my firework photos into a slide show.
  Fireworks 2
Fireworks 5Fireworks 7

I started goofing around with different effects. This is actually a firework, I just zoomed in while I hit the shutter button. This also reminds me of Stargate ;) just smile if you understand and if you don't, smile anyways.

Fireworks 4

The next day we lit some fireworks of our own. No they are not legal in our area, but when has that stopped us. As a side note, no firemen came this time ;) 

Fireworks 1
Fireworks 2Fireworks 3Fireworks 5

* Octopus Arms *

Fireworks 7

Then we started getting creative with our sparklers. We decided to write a bunch of words so we could write a sentence with them.

Fireworks 11
Fireworks 12

Fireworks 13

Fireworks 10

* Master Fire Bender *

Fireworks 15

Fireworks 16

Some of our other words.

Fireworks 14

Fireworks 8

* Apprentice Fire Bender *
             Fireworks 17

She still needs some practice.

Fireworks 18

Comments

Popular Posts