Family + Friends = Good Times
My Man and Little Squirt went on a father/son trip this past weekend. They went river rafting. I couldn’t believe it when they were planning it. The reason for my shock was well founded. My past birthday I wanted to go river rafting, but we couldn’t swing it. I won’t lie, I was disappointed, but such is life. So when I found out what they had planned I tried to figure out how I could fit into this “father/son group”. When I realized I couldn’t go my sadness quickly turned to excitement for them. Then one of the other mothers suggested that we get together while the men of our houses were out. A girl’s weekend, how perfect! So while the men were water rafting, us girls had a girly weekend. It just so happened that 2 of my sisters were over at my house that same weekend. So I had my sisters, my Bumbles, and a good friend and her 2 daughters to keep me company. It was really a good weekend.
Bumbles found a whole bunch of baby octopuses in that bunch of sea weed and there were crabs crawling all over the place. It was such a beautiful place!
I do have to mention that even though Bumbles and I had a wonderful time,
we really did miss our men.


Comments