Off to the races!

It has been a busy month. It started off with a dress dare (you have to wear a dress every day for the month of May), then we had our last 2 Little Flower meetings, a field trip, 2 book club meetings, gymnastics, dinner parties, tea parties, Mother’s Day, sisters coming and going from college, doctors appointments, and a few birthdays. All the while, I tried to keep a clean house and my laundry folded. ;)
flower 2
flower 3
















One story I have to share is when the firemen made a visit to our house. Little Squirt wanted to roast some hot dogs for lunch, so I thought we could have a little bon~fire in the backyard. So I stacked the cinder blocks and threw our last log into the middle. To get the fire started I decide to throw some dead weeds onto the log. Well the weeds caused a lot of smoke and next thing I know there was a fire truck in front our house. HAHAHAHA!!! Never a dull moment :)

Mother's Day 2010 2
Mother's Day 2010
Mother's Day 2010 3

Comments

Popular Posts