How I received World’s Best Mommy Award
One of my favorite chores in the whole wide world is laundry. I just love putting something dirty in the wash
and having it come out clean. I also adore the smell of the laundry when it is washing. Tide with Febreze is my favorite! I love how the scent wafts down the hall and fills the house. Then comes the second part to the laundry chore, the folding. This is where the music stops, literally. It’s not that I hate to fold it, it’s just that I don’t want to DO it. I have a nickname for it, Mount Washmore. So it is not uncommon to see piles of laundry in my laundry room. Therefore it is also not uncommon for conversations like this to happen.
One of my Darling Children: Mama, i need something to wear.
Me: Go look in one of the laundry piles.
This weekend my Man decided he was tired of looking through piles of laundry to find "something to wear", so he kindly suggested that I wash, fold, and put away the laundry. So I set forth to accomplish this task. I was able to get alot of it done.
Evening set in and I asked the kids to take their showers.
Little Squirt: There is a problem, I need some p.j.’s.
Me: Have you looked in your drawers lately?
Little Squirt looked puzzled and gave me a big smile. Ran down the hall. I think if he new how he would have leaped up and kicked his heels together.
He came back and said: You are the Best Mommy in the World!
There you have it, my friends, is how I was awarded the Best Mommy in the World Award.
One of my Darling Children: Mama, i need something to wear.
Me: Go look in one of the laundry piles.
This weekend my Man decided he was tired of looking through piles of laundry to find "something to wear", so he kindly suggested that I wash, fold, and put away the laundry. So I set forth to accomplish this task. I was able to get alot of it done.
Evening set in and I asked the kids to take their showers.
Little Squirt: There is a problem, I need some p.j.’s.
Me: Have you looked in your drawers lately?
Little Squirt looked puzzled and gave me a big smile. Ran down the hall. I think if he new how he would have leaped up and kicked his heels together.
He came back and said: You are the Best Mommy in the World!
There you have it, my friends, is how I was awarded the Best Mommy in the World Award.


Comments