Christus Resurexit, Alleluia!

Easter 2


Since both of our families live close by we alternate the holidays between families. So this year we celebrated Easter with my family.I was so happy we did because one of my college sisters came home for Easter. It was so nice seeing her! We almost had everyone home, we were just missing Blackie. :(  We missed you!

Our Easter festivities consisted of the usual: cooking the Easter feast, egg hunt, naps, arguments, and laughter.  I have to give a shout out to my tall sister for all the flower arrangements. They were beautiful!




We wanted to take a group picture, so we rounded everyone up. I just kept my finger on the shutter button hoping one of the pictures would come out. It was really funny looking through the pictures. Some one had a green cup on their head, another person was making a “Zoolander” face, and of course there were people with blinking eyes and funny mouth movements.
 I have to say I love my crazy family!

Easter 5

* I spy George *

Easter 6

* Cousins checking out their treasures. *

Easter 7

* Little Squirt loving his toys! *

Easter 8

This is my sister’s dog Angel. We had the idea to put an egg on her collar during the egg hunt. It was so funny to see the kids faces when they realized Angel had an egg on her.
 Easter 3

* No more eggs. *

Easter 4

May Christ bring into your life the peace and love He has brought into mine.
Happy Easter!

Comments

Jewlz said…
Loving this! Easter WAS so much fun! I love our crazy fam too!

Popular Posts