1 of My Many Sisters

 This has been long over due. My sister graduated a few years ago and I took some senior pictures of her.
It took me so long because I was afraid of the whole photoshop thing. After reading so many blogs and drooling over oh, so many web sites, I realized I could do it too! So I thought I would start with my first project. Hope you like them, Little Beth. ( wink... wink )

blog 1blog 2blog 11 blog 3blog 4
fixed 18 blog 6
blog 9blog 10     blog

Comments

Aaron Zeller said…
These are awesome! Great job :)
Jaxter said…
don't be scared of Photoshop! its really easy once you grasp the concept of layers! beautiful pictures
Aaron Zeller said…
A program that's better than photoshop (for photographers) is Adobe's Lightroom... It does pretty much everything that photoshop does (except for a few minor effects like bluring - but you can still soften skin in Lightroom,) but works much faster and does all editing nondestructively to your photos so you can go back and start from scratch anytime you want... It also works seamlessly with photoshop (they're both made in the same building too) and (kinda like Photoshop's actions) it has presets for your photos which work instantly instead of waiting for the list of things to be completed in Photoshop.)

Lightroom 2 is out right now in full version but lightroom 3 is in its second round of BETA testing and you can download it from their site for free and it'll work until they release the full version...

Here's the link to download it if you want: http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lightroom3/

Oh, haha i just realized that this kinda sounded like I was selling the program but I'm not, just giving you some info since you're getting into editing :) And it's actually the main program for professional photographers right now... About 95% of my photos can all be edited in lightroom saving me hours of time from opening them one by one in photoshop...
Thank you, Aaron!! I have heard alot of good stuff about Lightroom. I am definitely checking out the link. I will say that it is a pain opening my photos in Photoshop.

Popular Posts