Vacation Part VI
We thought we would go the more scenic route to get home. We made our way to Colorado. It was SO beautiful!! There was still snow on the
mountains and the Colorado River was AWESOME! We were going to just stay the night and move on, but we had such a nice evening we thought we would stay a few days longer. We rode our bikes around, went hiking and tried fishing.
I really wanted to go water rafting, but we did not have enough time.
Maybe next vacation. ;)
On our way home we made one more stop at Calico Ghost town.
It was so so hot.
I can't believe people actually lived and mined in that heat.
Even though it was hot it was very interesting to see all the original caverns and buildings.
It was so so hot.
I can't believe people actually lived and mined in that heat.
Even though it was hot it was very interesting to see all the original caverns and buildings.
And that was our 19 day vacation.


Comments