Blog Tips
As I got more familiar with the blogging world and later started a blog myself, I wanted to give my blog some flare. Here are the sites I have found very helpful and the best part is they are all free.
How to customize your blogger blog.
Cotton and Curls Blog
Ho to add Instagram to your blog.
The Blog Guidebook
Cotton and Curls Blog
Ho to add Instagram to your blog.
The Blog Guidebook
How to use a backgrounds with Blogger's Template designer.
Adjust width and columns of template.
Removing background on "Picture Window" template
Here is a great video of how to make this and other changes.
Here are some great places that offer free backgrounds and other neat things for your blog.
To change your background
Here are a few places you can find backgrounds.
Change your blogger post fonts
Change your text font
Protecting your pictures


Comments