The Gratitude Community
I happened upon this blog called Holy Experience. Her words are so inspiring! The way she writes about the love of God in such a simple way makes my heart cry and rejoice all at once.
One of the things she writes about is The Gratitude Community. It is about counting the blessings in your life. Every time I would read about her blessings I would feel that tugging in my heart to start counting the blessing in my life. I already know I am very blessed, but I think to write it down will make me really pay attention to how often God is whispering to me, ” I love you!”
With out further ado, here are my blessings.
With out further ado, here are my blessings.
1. For my Mom and Dad and all the love they have showed me
2. That my Mom and Dad chose life
3. For my husband who is my soul-mate
4. Bumbles who is my “Little Princess”
5. Little Squirt who is my “ Little Man”
6. For all my brothers and sisters
7. My Catholic Faith
8. When my children walk up to me and profess their love for me, just because they wanted to
9. My children reading me a book
10. Warm shower water
11. My children's health
12. Home~made bread
13. Green lights, especially when I am late ;)
14. On rainy days, street lights and car lights reflect so beautifully in the water
15. Cloudy days
16. My new God~Daughter
17. Babies
18. Laughter, especially when my children laugh
19. Sunsets
20. The natural light during the evening, it casts a beautiful golden color, "Golden Hour"
21. Friends
22. Music
23. Gentle breeze
24. Bumble's playing the piano
25. Watermelon
26. My camera, it is lovingly called "Baby"
27. Summer days
28. Father and Son trip
29. A flower my daughter gave me
30. Hidden treasures in pockets
31. Spanky
April Joy Dare: 3 gifts white
32. piano keys
33. paper towels
34. first communion dress/suit
April Joy Dare: 3 gifts surprisingly found
35. breakfast waiting at a friends house
36. strawberries found in an unexpected place
37. my children's patience through out the day
April Joy Dare: 3 gifts in His Word
38. Luke 22:19 and taking bread, He gave thanks, and brake; and gave to them saying: This is my body, which is given for you. do this for a commemoration of me.
39. John 2:1-11 Wedding Feast at Canna, i love how Jesus could not deny His mother a request
40. Jeremiah 1:5 before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.
April Joy Dare: 3 gifts budding/blooming
41. friendships
42. watching my daughter bud into a more beautiful woman than I could have ever imagined
43. camellias
April Joy Dare: 3 hard eucharisteos
44. a certain cross I bear
45. homeschooling
46. chores
47. my husbands health
48. my God~daughter's birthday
49. taking time to have fun
50. a relaxing day with the man
51. days spent with her
52. a traditional latin baptism
April Joy Dare: 3 gifts fragile
53. a figurine
54. wisteria cuttings
55. glass bowls
April Joy Dare: a gift of cloth, steele, wood
56. the white comforter on my bed
57. my van
58. my computer desk
April Joy Dare: 3 gifts moving
59. a hike with friends
60. my son sweeping the back porch
61. my daughter playing with our dog
62. becoming pregnant with number 3
63. Little Peanut's birth
9. My children reading me a book
10. Warm shower water
11. My children's health
12. Home~made bread
13. Green lights, especially when I am late ;)
14. On rainy days, street lights and car lights reflect so beautifully in the water
15. Cloudy days
16. My new God~Daughter
17. Babies
18. Laughter, especially when my children laugh
19. Sunsets
20. The natural light during the evening, it casts a beautiful golden color, "Golden Hour"
21. Friends
22. Music
23. Gentle breeze
24. Bumble's playing the piano
25. Watermelon
26. My camera, it is lovingly called "Baby"
27. Summer days
28. Father and Son trip
29. A flower my daughter gave me
30. Hidden treasures in pockets
31. Spanky
April Joy Dare: 3 gifts white
32. piano keys
33. paper towels
34. first communion dress/suit
April Joy Dare: 3 gifts surprisingly found
35. breakfast waiting at a friends house
36. strawberries found in an unexpected place
37. my children's patience through out the day
April Joy Dare: 3 gifts in His Word
38. Luke 22:19 and taking bread, He gave thanks, and brake; and gave to them saying: This is my body, which is given for you. do this for a commemoration of me.
39. John 2:1-11 Wedding Feast at Canna, i love how Jesus could not deny His mother a request
40. Jeremiah 1:5 before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.
April Joy Dare: 3 gifts budding/blooming
41. friendships
42. watching my daughter bud into a more beautiful woman than I could have ever imagined
43. camellias
April Joy Dare: 3 hard eucharisteos
44. a certain cross I bear
45. homeschooling
46. chores
47. my husbands health
48. my God~daughter's birthday
49. taking time to have fun
50. a relaxing day with the man
51. days spent with her
52. a traditional latin baptism
April Joy Dare: 3 gifts fragile
53. a figurine
54. wisteria cuttings
55. glass bowls
April Joy Dare: a gift of cloth, steele, wood
56. the white comforter on my bed
57. my van
58. my computer desk
April Joy Dare: 3 gifts moving
59. a hike with friends
60. my son sweeping the back porch
61. my daughter playing with our dog
62. becoming pregnant with number 3
63. Little Peanut's birth


Comments