I + Faces
I have been following I ♥ Faces for a couple of weeks now. It has a weekly photo contest, which I love. It is a great way to make me take my camera out and take more pictures! I ♥ Faces also has giveaways. Here is this weeks give aways.
~ Giveaway #1 ~
A one-of-a-kind camera strap from Lori’s business, “Pepper: Spice Up Your Camera”!!
One of my favorite straps is the grapefruit strap.
~ Giveaway #2 ~
A 6-month membership to Lori’s amazing forum that is set up specifically for those who want to get serious about photography.
Both giveaways are way cool!
Update: I didn't win. :( Now I will have to save up my pennies so I can get one of those camera straps or maybe I will get one for my birthday!
~ Giveaway #1 ~
A one-of-a-kind camera strap from Lori’s business, “Pepper: Spice Up Your Camera”!!
One of my favorite straps is the grapefruit strap.
~ Giveaway #2 ~
A 6-month membership to Lori’s amazing forum that is set up specifically for those who want to get serious about photography.
Both giveaways are way cool!
Update: I didn't win. :( Now I will have to save up my pennies so I can get one of those camera straps or maybe I will get one for my birthday!


Comments